- n a car that has been previously owned; not a new car
- It was, in fact, a combination of the grey and the garish: its downtown area was a warren of dingy, twisting streets; the used-car lots along Livernois Avenue raised an aurora of .
- The used-car market, a "get-rich-quick" bonanza for the past four years, was in trouble last week.
- On Van Nuys Boulevard in suburban Los Angeles last week, used-car Dealer Jack Black put up signs around his lot: "GOING-BROKE" sale.
- Jim DeMint in New York Times
The federal government went bankrupt in one week in the used-car business, and now they want to run our health care system,Mr. DeMint said in an interview on "Fox News Sunday." "This is crazy to try to rush this thing through again while...
- Mike Pence in CNN
I must tell you, there are those in the public debate who have said that we must act now. The last time I heard that, I was on a used-car lot,said Rep. Mike Pence, R-Indiana. "The truth is, every time somebody tells you that you've got to...
- Bill McCollum in WKOW-TV.com
The warranty information is valuable for used-car buyers,said Wisconsin Attorney General JB Van Hollen. "But the rule's value is limited by the fact that it does not require notice about a vehicle's damage history and prior use. Nothing...