- n the quality of being untruthful
- When the West German government finally lashed back last week with an angry note protesting Khrushchev's "obvious untruthfulness," Moscow not only rejected the note as "slanderous .
- Wrinkles and other signs of age may disappear, but the overall impression is one of artificiality, of untruthfulness.
- The presbytery also selected a nine-man judicial commission to try Merriam on charges of "untruthfulness" and "talebearing.
- Jaswant Singh in Independent
But the 71-year-old Mr Singh, a former foreign minister, says that the claim is "paralysing in its insensitivity and...... [for] the sheer horror of Mountbatten's casual untruthfulness".
- Maxine Waters in FOXNews
If a president's untruthfulness about sexual relationships is an impeachable offense, then surely spying on American citizens, undermining the Constitution and contravening current standing law are impeachable offenses,Waters said comparing...