- But luckily for Obama and unluckily for the supporters of the political status quo in Washington and Jerusalem he's not likely to lose.
- Then Burgess Whitehead slapped a grounder that unluckily struck Danning as he was running from first to second, thus putting him out for being hit with a batted ball.
- A first novel with an unlikely heroa proud and aging carpenter unluckily stuck on Skid Rowand an even unlikelier success in making real the old man's shining vision and .
News & Articles
- 2008 Perodua Myvi Reviews
MyVi no safety. During traveling back to my home town, unluckily I hit a cow that was crossing the road. I remember that the car was only doing 85km/h. I was in the hospital for a month.
Aug. 21, 2013 - Carsurvey.org
- KÃ¶bi Kuhn in 940 News
Of course, the disappointment is huge,Switzerland coach Koebi Kuhn said. "But I can't blame it on any player or anyone else. We lost twice unluckily."
- Alex McLeish in Sportinglife.com
Blues manager Alex McLeish said: "At the moment, I am satisfied with the central defensive performances. That is what happens sometimes when you go out of the team, unluckily through suspension or injury. Someone comes in and it is up to the person...
- Christine Sinclair in Globe and Mail
If we play well it's a medal for sure,said team captain Christine Sinclair. "In Korea, we played very well against the US and unluckily lost in the 92nd minute, and they're the best team in the world, so I think that only shows how well...