- n a tight-fitting garment of stretchy material that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles); worn by ballet dancers and acrobats for practice or performance
- From Kim Jong Il's khaki unitard to Putin's bare-chested bravado, PTI examines the many fashion faux pas committed on the world stage.
- On NBC, an American Gladiator is a beefcake model in a unitard swinging his padded quarterstaff.
- When Madonna finally did rise up from a hole in the stage, she was wearing Mary Lou Retton's unitard (and perhaps her thighs, as well; those things are massive) and her vocals .
- Damon Lindelof in Seattle Post Intelligencer
As Carlton [Cuse] says, it's 'the Cher farewell tour,'fellow executive producer Damon Lindelof tells TVGuide.com. "So he will be performing 'Believe' in a unitard."
- Donald Trump in Columbus Dispatch
At one point I remember thinking it was rather bizarre that I had started moving backward up the hill,Trump said. "It took me not too long to realize that my father had hooked his ski pole around the cuff of my unitard. Clearly, he wanted...
- Marisa Miller in FOXNews
You could say I've been going to the gym since before I was born,says Miller. "I have a photo of my mom the day before she went into labor with me wearing her unitard and leg warmers-very eighties."