- n dislike experienced as an absence of friendliness
- n an unfriendly disposition
- As she wrote later, she hastened to warn him that he "was under one of the worst possible combinations of planetsconditions terrifying in their unfriendliness.
- That problem was the general bureaucratic unfriendliness of the Federal Government to small, local organizations--precisely the kind that compassionate conservatives like Bush (and .
- Many Canadians wondered whether the unfriendliness was not being overdone.
News & Articles
- Write-in Campaign Startles Old Village
A Shaken Board Prevails A simmering stew of resentments about a range of issues, from the 7-Eleven approval to parking tickets given out during the Strawberry Festival to a perceived “tone of unfriendliness and arrogance,” brought out over 200 Village of Great Neck voters for a write-in “protest” campaign that took the incumbents by surprise. At one point, a long line of voters snaked down ...
June 26, 2013 - Great Neck Record
- China’s Solution For Dealing With Chronic Pollution: Execute The Polluters
The Chinese government announces that environmental unfriendliness might be subject to the death penalty. Pollution is so bad in some parts of China that at least one entrepreneur has begun selling canned air. And in April, a study revealed that air pollution contributed to 1.2 million deaths, or 40% of all premature air pollution-related deaths worldwide. News like this would trigger some ...
June 24, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine