- n a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base
- The definition of a "two-bagger" is not quite accurate.
- Later, in the sixth, hard-hitting Third Baseman Dykes of the Athletics hit a two-bagger with a man on base.
- Critz was on first with one out when Bill Terry lashed a two-bagger into left field, putting Critz on third.
News & Articles
- Hundley's clutch double lifts Padres to late victory
Nick Hundley lined a two-run two-bagger down the left-field line in the eighth inning to break a tie and lead the Padres to a 4-2 victory over the Reds on Tuesday. Edinson Volquez tossed 6 1/3 innings of two-run ball.
July 31, 2013 - Major League Baseball