- n a weave used to produce the effect of parallel diagonal ribs
- n a cloth with parallel diagonal lines or ribs
- v weave diagonal lines into (textiles)
- The workers at one of the company's small Costa Rican cooperativeswhere each sewer and cutter of the brand's twill pants and chinos helps make financial decisionsturned an .
- THOMAS NUTZL FOR PTI STYLED BY SAMIRA NASR : MAD FOR PLAID Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane denim jacket, cotton turtleneck and twill skirt.
- Tanned and fit, with the kind of face the Romans used to impress on coins, Wyeth, 69, wears a beige sailor's sweater and beige twill pants; his silver-blond hair is closely cropped .
News & Articles
- StyleBistro STUFF: The Woven Baseball Cap You'll Wear Every Day
(Target) Baseball caps are on their way to overtaking fedoras and Panama hats as the sun-shielder of choice this summer. But the dense twill that most are made of can get kind of hot . Enter Target's straw baseball cap, which combines the sporty style with a lightweight weave. The natural fibers dress up the design, but not so much that they keep it from making all your summer dresses just a ...
June 11, 2013 - StyleBistro
- NY INTERNATIONAL CARPET SHOW ADDS THREE MORE EXHIBITORS
NEW YORK -- Amadi Carpet, Amer Rugs and Magdalena York Collection have joined the roster of exhibitors at this Fall's New York International Carpet Show, according to Dennis Dodds, owner and organizer of NYICS. The event twill be held Sunday, Oct 6 to Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013 at the Metropolitan Pavilion on 18 th St., between 6th and 7th Ave. here.
June 10, 2013 - Rug News
- Dries van Noten in AFP
I wanted to play with traditional clothes such as the trench coat, and traditional fabrics such as twill, to renew them for young people today who've probably never seen them,Van Noten told AFP.
- John Howard in RTO Online
Things are getting a little dressier. We've seen a shift from twill to more oxford-cloth shirts. And while ties are still seen as a bit intimidating, more companies are moving to a nice oxford shirt with a pressed pair of pants,said John...