- n the time of day immediately following sunset
he loved the twilight
- n the diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon but its rays are refracted by the atmosphere of the earth
- n a condition of decline following successes
in the twilight of the empire
- s lighted by or as if by twilight
the twilight glow of the sky
- twilight; She is my mate.
News & Articles
- Twilight Concert Series scheduled for SC4 June 21
PORT HURON — The St. Clair County Community College Symphonic Band will open its three-performance free Twilight Concert Series Friday, June 21, on the college’s Port Huron campus. The schedule for the 35th annual series will be: • 7 p.m. June 21, on the lawn north of the SC4 Fine Arts Building. read more
June 12, 2013 - Sanilac County News
- Robert Pattinson: Photos of the 'Twilight' star for Dior Homme ads
Twilightstar Robert Pattinson has been named the new face of Dior Homme, and photos from the ad campaign have already leaked. See them here.
June 12, 2013 - Zap2It
- Twilight Tour of Mansions will be conducted June 21
The 2013 Twilight Tour of Mansions will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. June 21. The tour begins at Canisius High School and allows a glimpse inside homes of Buffalo’s Golden Age in the Delaware-West Ferry neighborhood. Tickets are $30 per person.
June 11, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Coco Crisp in SI.com
With all the cameras and stuff, that was pretty cool,Crisp said. "I was so tired I thought it was just twilight. I thought I was dreaming. Nine o'clock in the morning (EDT), man. I hit a triple at 9 o'clock in the morning. That's crazy."
- Stephenie Meyer in MTV.com
I am thrilled that David Slade will be directing 'Eclipse,' Twilightauthor Stephenie Meyer said in a statement announcing the director's appointment. "He's a visionary filmmaker who has so much to offer this franchise. From the beginning,...
- Matthew Simmons in Forbes
I think oil prices are unbelievably inexpensive,said Simmons, the author of "Twilight in the Desert: The Coming Saudi Oil Shock and the World Economy," a widely debated book suggesting that the world's largest oil exporter will be hard...