- n teaching pupils individually (usually by a tutor hired privately)
- And Hoffa had learned plenty about trouble himself under the tutorship of Detroit's tough Bert Brennana teamster boss he had lately outstripped.
- In the Middle East, Britain's responsibility extends to oilfields and air bases in Iraq, guardianship of Suez and the Sudan, the tutorship of Jordan, to Aden and its naval base .
- Jerry Jones in DallasCowboys.com
The way he's evolved, how he's basically right underneath the tutorship of guys like (strength and conditioning coach) Joe Juraszek, we feel like he's a home-grown player,Jones said. "It's almost like we drafted him No.1. But I think that...
- Vladimir Putin in RIA Novosti
Speaking at his final annual news conference in the Kremlin, attended by over 1,300 Russian and foreign reporters, Putin said: "I have worked with Dmitry for over 15 years and would not support a presidential candidate if he needed tutorship or any...