tuscarora : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of an Iroquois people who formerly lived in North Carolina and then moved to New York State and joined the Iroquois
- n the Iroquoian language spoken by the Tuscarora
News & Articles
- Mercersburg principal will split time between two schools
MERCERSBURG - A spur-of-the-moment debate between parents and two board members broke out in the lobby of Mercersburg Elementary School on Tuesday, minutes after the Tuscarora Area School Board voted 7-0 for a principal to split her time between two schools.
June 19, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion
- Tuscarora soccer coach Gryder records milestone win
Tuscarora High School boys soccer coach Dave Gryder collected his 200th varsity coaching victory during the Huskies' postseason run to the Virginia AA state semifinals.
June 18, 2013 - Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Principal-shuffling vote anticipated in Tuscarora
MERCERSBURG - Tuscarora Area school board has had a week to soak in parents' comments, and will decide tonight whether to put one principal in charge of two schools.
June 18, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion