- n an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- n a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- v convey (goods etc.) by truck
truck fresh vegetables across the mountains
- Photographer Roger Snider travels the globe in search of the most tricked-out trucks on the planet.
- Damian Williams, a former high-school football star, was part of one of the riots' most enduring, excruciating images the vicious attack of a white truck driver named .
- The pickup truck was once the mainstay of rural America.
- Stuart Cage in AFP
He decided to have it checked out in the physio truck,said Cage. "The French doctor there thought it could be a blood clot and said Lee should go to hospital for tests."
- Lance Armstrong in Los Angeles Times
Whoa!! They just came to my room and said our truck was broken into and someone stole my time trial bike,wrote Armstrong, who's competing in the Tour of California.
- Lance Briggs in USA Today
When it happened, the first thing I did was, obviously, I panicked,Briggs said. "I didn't want there to be a big scene there. And so I left the scene. When I left, I called the tow truck. I also was startled, and I called to report that my...