- n the personal outfit of a bride; clothes and accessories and linens
- McKinney told the court that the chains, fur-lined manacles, rope, chloroform and wedding trousseau complete with "pink feathers and see-through nighties" were all props for the .
- In fact, she needs up to 30 lingerie sets for her trousseau, says Malu Halasa, co-editor of the forthcoming book The Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie.
- They come with a big trousseau; their fickle fans insist on frequent makeovers.
News & Articles
- Art House
Professor Diana L. Eck stands in front of an ornate trousseau chest in the living room of her home, the Lowell House Masters’ residence. “About six years ago, when they were renovating Baker Library over at the Business School, it had sat on one of the grand staircases, I guess.
April 22, 2014 - The Harvard Crimson
- Ayesha Takia in Nhatky.in
And now, a friend of the Takia family tells us that, "The wedding will take place in Mumbai. Ayesha is frantically running around shopping for her trousseau. The decision to get married by the end of February was taken only two days ago. Both Farhan...