- n an irresistible urge to pull out your own hair
- Our brains can give rise to all manner of odd psychiatric problems, but one of the strangest is trichotillomania better known as hair-pulling.
- Kelly Redinger Design Pics Corbis But a paper published this week in the prestigious Archives of General Psychiatry offers a simple new hope for trichotillomania sufferers.
- Grant theorizes that trichotillomania may be a kind of grooming irregularity that falls into the obsessive-compulsive family of disorders.
News & Articles
- Olivia Munn Keeps Some Very Interesting Things on Her Nightstand
(PacificCoastNews) Olivia Munn is one of those rare actress who seems to have it all: brains, beauty, and a whole lot of bad-ass. That's why, what Munn is packing on her nightstand doesn't quite surprise us. In the July issue of Marie Claire magazine, The Newsroom actress opens up about her social anxiety disorder trichotillomania (which gives her the urge to pull out her eyelashes), and also ...
June 18, 2013 - Zimbio