tribesman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who lives in a tribe
- He could be exceedingly kind to a desert tribesman who sought the King's ear for a petty grievance.
- When the drum says: "A nto ane jomolo, jomolo (He is as weakening, weakening)," it means a tribesman is very ill.
- Ticketed to stay on as Vice President was Antoine Meatchi, 37, a tall, ambitious northern tribesman.
News & Articles
- 'Chadian troops killed' in Darfur tribal fight
Chadian troops in a joint force with Sudan have been killed battling tribal fighters in the troubled Darfur region, a humanitarian source said on Saturday. The source did not know how many Chadians died in Thursday's fighting with Salamat tribesman around Umm Dukhun, a town on the border with Chad in southwestern Darfur. Soldiers from Chad and Sudan have cooperated to jointly patrol their border ...
Nov. 16, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- Russell Baze in San Francisco Chronicle
So much for the big match race,said Russell Baze, who rode Vicarino. "Our plan was to keep the pressure on Tribesman and hope that he'd fold, but the plan didn't include the other two horses running by us. My horse is fast, too, and he was...
- Winston Churchill in Palm Beach Post
As Churchill described with absence of pity: "These could all be destroyed, and the tribesman together with their women and children driven up to the higher mountains in the depth of winter, where they would certainly be uncomfortable."
- Jerome Corsi in WND.com
Obama continues to remain silent about his close relationship to Odinga, for obvious reasons,Corsi said. "Obama has no interest in the US public understanding how strongly he supported Odinga, a fellow Luo tribesman, for the Kenyan...