- v enter unlawfully on someone's property
- v make excessive use of
She is trespassing upon my privacy
- v break the law
- v commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- v pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- s gradually intrusive without right or permission
- They wouldn't be trespassing on my property.
- Worried citizens who spot them keep the Bisbee police officers and Cochise County sheriff's deputies busy tracking down all the trespassing aliens.
- The activists who had formed the barrier to the construction site were arrested and charged with trespassing, and they eventually paid $400 each in fines.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in USA Today
Instead of apologizing over trespassing by British forces, the world arrogant powers issue statements and deliver speeches,Ahmadinejad told the crowd celebrating the Persian New Year holiday, IRNA said.
- Jason Gore in International Herald Tribune
The littlest things he does for a punk dressed in surf clothes who was trespassing on his property changes lives,Gore said. "He's got that power, and that's what makes him the King. And that's why he's the greatest person to this game."
- Gary Coleman in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
Price, Coleman says in the recently-uncovered legal papers, "has shown a tendency to damage, destroy and steal my property and I believe she will continue to do so in my absence and while she is trespassing in my home."