- n the trait of being easily persuaded
- Author Bottome patently exaggerates the omniscience of the psychologist, the tractability of her patients, shows that a novel about psychology and a good psychological novel are .
- Keys and his team of researcher-writers explain in reply: "Riot and rebellion are engendered by minor hunger and deprivation, but real starvation makes for relative tractability.
- Texas fan that Callas' tractability might have something to do with the fact that she has about run out of major operatic stages on which to sing.
News & Articles
- Turf Sprint: Marchman relaxes for Albarado
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The speedy Marchman showed a good deal of tractability in sitting just off a brisk pace before rallying to score his second straight Grade 3 victory in the $150,000 Twin Spires Turf Sprint Friday at Churchill Downs.
May 2, 2014 - Daily Racing Form