- n a computer display that enables the user to interact with the computer by touching areas on the screen
- With its touchscreen, keypad-less cell phone, Apple once again kicks off a revolution.
- One out of 10 cell phones currently has a touchscreen.
- It automatically searches while you type, which is cool as well as time-saving, and its rendering of the Wikipedia page on the touchscreen is as perfect as you'll find.
News & Articles
- Microsoft Research develops moving robotic touchscreen that interacts with the user
Microsoft Research has developed a moving robotic touchscreen that is capable of virtually mimicking the shape of objects and can also provide "realistic" return tension against an individual's touch.
June 11, 2013 - Digital Trends
- A Robotic Moving Touchscreen That Touches Back
Microsoft Research has come up with a clever way to let users actually feel what they're interacting with on a touchscreen. And it doesn't involve complex finger contraptions , or bulky gloves. Instead, the researchers simply installed the display on a robotic mount that moves in response to where and what is being touched, simulating an interaction with what's on-screen. Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Cracking the touchscreen
Hardcore gamers agree: the touchscreen can't do what a controller can. Isn't it time to just get past that and just start unlocking the potential of touch? ...
June 10, 2013 - Gamasutra
- Donovan in Reuters
...----- ------ --- Smartphone 20,735 33,779 63% ---------- ------ ------ -- "Touchscreen phones have quickly gained adoption as new devices have flooded the mobile marketplace," said Mark Donovan, comScore senior vice president of...
- Sunil Dutt in Times of India
We are proud to introduce the first touchscreen based Blackberry smartphone together with Verizon Wireless and Vodafone. The Blackberry Storm is a revolutionary touchscreen smartphone that meets both the communications and multimedia needs of... Mike Lazaridis http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Lazaridis&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF_mS29073BtuJhcMbSSgdcZNSpzA Telecoms.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.telecoms.com/itmgcontent/tcoms/news/articles/20017578439.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEO7xYQRPhHh6d7sV9p9ewHANeJ4g Oct 8, 2008
101056 134155 touchscreen Based on strengthening of our multimedia range with the introduction of our new touchscreen and music phones, we expect the multimedia phone contribution to grow to around 40 per cent of our total product portfolio by the end of the year," Dutt...