- s at or nearest to the top
on the topmost step
- To be specific, it is a black spider monkey (Ateles paniscus) swinging through the topmost branches of a ceiba tree in the rain forest in Suriname, the former Dutch Guyana, north .
- The Centre for Public Integrity's Siwatibau hopes the new administration will "put as their topmost priority getting us back to democracy as soon as possible.
- Any botanist knows that if the topmost bud of a tree is blighted, lower buds at once begin to develop to take its place.
- Nawaz Sharif in Daily Times
Threats to my life come from high-ranking government officials, certain topmost people in the government,Nawaz told The Guardian on Wednesday.
- HL Mencken in World Magazine
HL Mencken said Harding's rhetoric was "so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder...
- Chakraborty in SYS-CON Media (press release) (blog)
AMI's recent study indicates that India SMBs are not yet satisfied with their present connectivity infrastructure,said Chakravarty, "since improving Internet or networking bandwidth/connection speed is the topmost priority of India SMBs in...