tokay : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Hungarian wine made from Tokay grapes
- n variety of wine grape originally grown in Hungary; the prototype of vinifera grapes
- Davies impishly served the teetotaling former President tokay wine, while assuring him that it was nonalcoholic.
- Snake-fancying Sophomore Laurie Vitt of Western Washington State College has a python, rattlesnake, tokay gecko and two boas, which he keeps in his room with his tarantulas when .
- There he was given a bottle of 1827 tokay.
News & Articles
- Mormons helped in recent Tokay High School beautification
Dressed in yellow vests, dozens of “Mormon Helping Hands” from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints spread throughout Lodi on a recent Saturday, pruning trees and vines, cleaning play equipment in parks, beautifying Tokay High School, and sanitizing children’s books in the library.
June 13, 2013 - Lodi News-Sentinel
- Model planes to take to the skies
WALNUT GROVE - The Tokay Radio Control Modelers will be holding a remote-controlled airplane aerobatics event from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 22-23, at the club's flying field in Walnut Grove.
June 10, 2013 - The Stockton Record
- SJSA Rivals Cup: Kickin’ it one last time
Tokay High grad Briana Heilman has played soccer since she was four, moving away from softball because she wanted a faster-paced sport.
June 8, 2013 - Lodi News-Sentinel