- n artifacts used in making your toilet (washing and taking care of your body)
- Ditch your toiletry bag, since you'll have to put all your stuff in a Ziploc bag to get through security anyway.
- On one occasion, a TSA officer did not allow an investigator to pass through with a small, unlabeled bottle of medical shampoo - a "legitimate toiletry item," according to the .
- Dorofeyev set out to see for himself with a toiletry-shopping tour.
- David Coleman in ParamusPost.com
People fill their toiletry bottles way too full. Leave about a finger width at the top so your shampoo or lotion has room to expand,says David Coleman, manager of Traveler's Depot in San Diego.
- Jacques Barrot in Bloomberg
It would be permitted to keep the toiletry bag, the little bottle of perfume, toothpaste and possibly a little bottle of shampoo,Barrot said. "We are heading toward something reasonable."
- Richard Hyman in Bloomberg
Ultimately the fundamental problem is that Boots is about everyday toiletry and health-care products which are widely available in food stores, and all of Boots' customer have to shop at those food stores,Verdict Research's Hyman said.