- n the habit of being tidy
- n the trait of being neat and orderly
- Traditional tea bags may offer tidiness and convenience, but the taste is often lacking.
- I put my head out slowly and the road was a disaster houses on fire, windows broken, every gate ajar in a country where tidiness is valued.
- A sixth anniversary is an awkward thing, without the raw feeling of a first or the numerical tidiness of a fifth or 10th.
News & Articles
- Zombies new placeholder for greatest societal fears
We used to worry about UFOs, communists, Big Foot and biblical Armageddon as the great lurking shadow enemies of suburban tidiness and spiritual complacency. Zombies have outlived them all.
July 20, 2013 - The Tennessean
- Scott Draper in NEWS.com.au
There's been links with suicide and depression, so I'm wondering whether that was the cause of it,Draper said as he stepped off a Roland Garros practice court. "I was obsessive about cleanliness and tidiness and things being straight. It...