- n any of various mints of the genus Thymus
- n leaves can be used as seasoning for almost any meat and stews and stuffings and vegetables
- bunch of fresh thyme Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper Extra-virgin olive oil Directions: 1.
- Men and women in long hooded robes, souk sellers hawking their wares, and the smells of cumin, saffron and thyme wafting about it's magic!".
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 cup sliced onion 1 cup sliced fennel.
News & Articles
- Herb dilemmas, solved by the bunch
Playing well with sweet and savory alike, lemon thyme adds a flavorful touch to spice cake. Washington Post
June 20, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Food briefs: Herb growing class, art brunch
Food briefs: Herb growing class, art brunch by Heather May The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 19, 2013 10:23AM MDT Preserve herbs Learn how to grow, cook and preserve herbs at the Utah State University Botanical Center’s class “Having the Thyme of Your Life.” Participants will go home with an herb-filled planter and herb-infused oil. When • Thursday, June 27, 6-8:30 p.m. Where • USU Botanical ...
June 19, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Herbs recipes: Lemon Thyme Spice Cake; Vinaigrette
This tender cake combines a pleasant hint of thyme with the spices; the addition of nuts gives the cake more depth of flavor, but they are optional. The frosting is soft rather than buttercream consistency. You can leave the cake in the pan to cool and spread the frosting over the top, or carefully turn the cake out of the pan onto a platter when it cools, then frost it. Culinary herbalist and ...
June 18, 2013 - The State
- Ismail Haniyeh in Al-Bawaba
The Palestinian people will not give up their government no matter how many sacrifices we have to make. We are prepared to eat thyme, salt and olives,Haniyeh told hundreds of supporters in the Jebaliya refugee camp in northern Gaza Strip.
- Joe Bevilacqua in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
Open mic night's creator Joe Bevilacqua says, "Last month's open mic at Aroma Thyme Bistro was a great success. The November show is not to be missed!"
- Madeleine Albright in Fort Dodge Messenger
We were passing through, and we heard fabulous things about the delicious food at Tea Thyme at Sadies,Albright said.