- n a hard blow with a flat object
- v deliver a hard blow to
- A thwack rung out as young man, his hands clasped behind his neck, was struck over the head with a cane.
- Put your PC or Mac on the floor, plug in the Electric Spin Golf Launchpad ($229), load up a game like Tiger Woods (included) and give the attached ball a good thwack.
- Suddenly the thwack of rotors broke the silence.
News & Articles
- Battling cancer with softball tournament
The resounding, solid ping of a hard swung aluminum bat hitting a softball, the heavy thwack of a ball hitting a glove, the cries of glee and despair from teammates and spectators and the smell of barbecued hamburger and hot dogs were in the air Saturday at the ball fields of Carrier Mils.
June 17, 2013 - The Harrisburg Daily Register