- n a dull hollow sound
the basketball made a thunk as it hit the rim
- A dozen video tapes make a loud thunk when they're brought down on a wooden desk, and Chico Ejiro seems pleased with the sound.
- Who'd'a thunk it!--and wrestles to reconcile his or her sensibility with the numbing demands of the cradle.
- The quality of the thunk depends on many factors: the rigidity of the car's body, the locks, the soundproofing in the door, the carpet on the floor.
News & Articles
- PIAA SOFTBALL: Pinchorski's clutch hitting, confidence in circle elevate Vikes
BLOOMSBURG - For Cassidy Pinchorski and her Williams Valley teammates, it was likely do-or-die time. The Vikings had just taken a one-run lead and momentum appeared to be slipping away just as quickly as it had been seized the half-inning prior. Thunk. H
June 12, 2013 - The Pottsville Republican & Herald
- Get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Beach Vacation Style
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Bauer Griffin) When Rosie Huntington-Whiteley goes on vacation, she doesn't leave fashion behind her. The street style maven was spotted with Jason Statham lounging on the sands of France wearing two covetable looks. First, Rosie covered up in a white mod sweater dress (who woulda' thunk it?) and carried her things in a large python envelope clutch (buh-bye beach tote ...
June 10, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
We just might pull this thing off, Iowa,Obama said. "Who would have thunk it?"
- Tony Gwynn in Forbes
When my granddaughter is born, she's going to be able to come here and say. 'That's my grandpa.' People will remember, so that means you've made your mark. That's a pretty cool feeling,Gwynn said. "Who'd a thunk it? I sure wouldn't have....
- Michael Ignatieff in CTV.ca
We have a unified party, we have a party out of debt and we have a party basically ready to fight an election,Ignatieff said at a press conference on Thursday. "And, again, who would have thunk it? Who would've thought that this would be...