- n a tack for attaching papers to a bulletin board or drawing board
- v fasten with thumbtacks
The teacher thumbtacked the notice on the bulletin board
- A former hedge fund manager pins his thumbtack somewhere between "The Economy" and "Consumer Spending" while a few yards away, a laid off videographer for media gossip site Gawker .
- A battery of this sort, no bigger than the head of a thumbtack, produces 20 microwatts of electricity, which is more than enough to run an electronic watch that Elgin is working .
- Should he dislike a teacherand he frequently doeshe may put a thumbtack on her chair.
News & Articles
- Thumbtack Partners with Sequoia Capital in $12.5M Series B
SAN FRANCISCO, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thumbtack ( www.thumbtack.com ), the company that makes it easy to hire trusted local service professionals, today announced the closing of a $12.5 million ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance