- n a town in northwestern Greenland; during World War II a United States naval base was built there
- n the geographical region believed by ancient geographers to be the northernmost land in the inhabited world
- But the Roman Catholic training that means so much to New York's progressive Governor, now bids fair to bar him from the politicians' ultima thule, the President's chair.
- Jodi Rell in RenewableEnergyWorld.com
Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell commented, "Once the Thule solar PV system is installed, Connecticut as a whole will benefit from reduced demand on the grid and greenhouse gas reduction. I am delighted that so many of our state's businesses have...
- Hector Berlioz in San Jose Mercury News
In the famous aria "Le Roi de Thule (King of Thule)," which Berlioz called a "chanson gothique," she was a true chanteuse, capturing the ancient, almost out-of-body beauty of the song.
- Colin Powell in Environment News Service
Powell explained that the United States "reaffirms that the armed forces in the Thule Defense Area respect Greenland Home Rule Government environmental standards, as reflected in the Final Governing Standards applying at the Thule Defense Area,...