- s having intellectual depth
a deeply thoughtful essay
- a exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
a thoughtful paper
- s acting with or showing thought and good sense
- a taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention
- s considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
- Shy in personality but dashing in vision, Allen shows how a thoughtful billionaire can make the world not just a better place but also a far more interesting one.
- Colson, 73, is now regarded as one of evangelicalism's more thoughtful public voices.
- This charming and thoughtful blog is the work of Rachel Barenblat, a rabbinic student who holds an MFA from Bennington and has written three chapbooks of poetry.
News & Articles
- Well: A Different Kind of Fatherhood
For the past 15 years, I’ve helped raise a thoughtful, spirited young woman who is not my biological or adopted daughter. So, am I a “real” father? I’ve wrestled with that question, and Father’s Day always brings it into sharp relief.
June 16, 2013 - New York Times
You will be in a thoughtful frame of mind this week, but once you have done your thinking you will move on to the fun. If you get the chance to travel you must take it. Faraway places will bring you luck...
June 16, 2013 - New York Post
- Letter: Gozdeck for selectman
I have known Todj for 8 years. He is thoughtful, has integrity, is intelligent and pragmatic. He is committed to trying to improve the community and will work tirelessly to represent all of the diverse interests of the residents of Sudbury as a whole.
June 15, 2013 - The Sudbury Town Crier
- Patrick Leahy in Washington Post
The decisions made at the nation's highest court affect the daily lives of all Americans,Leahy said. "Our constituents deserve a civil and thoughtful debate on this nomination, followed by an up-or-down vote."
- Sean Penn in FOXNews
Penn said in a statement "that a new generation of filmmaking may have begun," citing "increasingly thoughtful, provocative, moving, and imaginative films by talented filmmakers" in what appeared to be "a rejuvenation of cinema...
- Tony Blair in International Herald Tribune
I hope my memoirs will provide a serious and thoughtful, but also entertaining, reflection on my time as a member of Parliament and as prime minister,Blair said in a statement.