- n diagnostic technique using a thermograph to record the heat produced by different parts of the body; used to study blood flow and to detect tumors
- Both that and remote periorbital thermography could be used undetectably in airport lines to spot high-stress passengers.
- A new application of thermal-imaging technology, called periorbital thermography, uses a high-resolution camera to detect temperature changes as small as .
- The tests included photo- and electron microscopy, X rays, spectroscopy, ultraviolet fluorescence, thermography and chemical analyses.
- Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera in European Space Agency
The datasets produced during the DESIREX 2008 campaign will serve ESA's Urban Heat Island and Urban Thermography,explained Professor JosÃ© Antonio Sobrino from the University of Valencia, and the Principal Investigator for DESIREX-2008....