- n a kind of thermometer consisting of two wires of different metals that are joined at both ends; one junction is at the temperature to be measured and the other is held at a fixed lower temperature; the current generated in the circuit is proportional to the temperature difference
- To avoid running separate wires to each thermocouple, they are all connected to a small telephone exchange inside the mold.
- It would be possible to put the thermocouple at the focus of a movable parabolic reflector, and to assume, when a peak of electrical activity was noted, that the reflector was .
- A plasma thermocouple differs little in principle from the well-known bimetallic thermocouple that has been in use for a century to measure temperatures.
News & Articles
- Portable Cold Chain Datalogger allows remote spot checks.
Used to spot check food temperature in walk-in freezers, produce aisles, and kitchens, EnviroPad features 2.8 in. color touchscreen display that shows current temps, Max and Min readings, and graph of data. Smart thermometer logs and stores temperature readings via supplied Type K thermocouple probe; mini-thermocouple connection also allows connection with any J, N, or T type thermocouple probes ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet