therefore : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
therefore X must be true
- r as a consequence
- And therefore, our relationship will always be uneasy.
- We therefore salute a friend and a role model.
- Large-volume sales, therefore large-volume purchases, therefore low-priced purchases, therefore good profits; united management, therefore efficiency, therefore more profits .
News & Articles
- America Is Getting Richer, Expect For The Younger Generation
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average American household income has increased and therefore means that America is getting richer, and yet it would seem that the younger generation isn’t. From the statistics that the FRB analysed last week, showed that household wealth had rose by $3 trillion in the first quarter, and then picked up [...] America Is Getting Richer, Expect For The ...
June 15, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Societe Generale Report on BlackBerry Makes No Sense
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I'm long BlackBerry . Therefore, you can imagine I was thrilled to see Societe Generale upgrade the company to buy from sell yesterday. The stock jumped 6%, and it's up another 2% today. Given that I'm long the stock, I'm biased to think it is "cheap" and deserves all the upgrades it can get. ... Click to view a price quote on BBRY . Click to research the ...
June 14, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- A Self Defined by Place
What we do — and therefore, to some extent, who we are — is often shaped by where we are.
June 14, 2013 - New York Times
- Rod Blagojevich in New York Times
I'm going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain,Mr. Blagojevich said in a recorded conversation with an adviser, according to the affidavit.
- Roger Goodell in USA Today
Goodell said he did not suspend Belichick because, "The discipline I am imposing of a maximum fine and forfeiture of a first-round draft choice, or multiple draft choices, is in fact more significant and long-lasting, and therefore more effective,...
- James Purnell in ITAR-TASS
I am therefore calling on you to stand aside and give your party a fighting chance of winning. As such I am resigning from Government,Purnell said in his open letter.