there : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a location other than here; that place
you can take it from there
- r in or at that place
they have lived there for years
it's not there
that man there
- r in that matter
I agree with you there
- r to or toward that place; away from the speaker
go there around noon!
- But some in Congress continue to insist there is .
- There are jokes sometimes, but no organized anti-queer violence as in the West.
- When a complex system, like the global climate, is about to experience a sudden, irrevocable change, there are early warning signs, according to a new paper in Nature.
- Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero in Petside (blog)
I am concerned about the octopus,Zapatero said. "I'm thinking about sending in a team to protect the octopus because obviously it was very spectacular that he should get Spain's victory right from there."
- Barack Obama in The Associated Press
We're not headed there fast enough for a lot of Americans,Obama said. "We're not headed there fast enough for me, either."
- Arjen Robben in The Associated Press
In the past, we heard often enough how beautiful it was, but there was no payback. So far, it has produced,Robben said of the Dutch "result football." "We have yet to show our most beautiful football. But we have always been able to fall...