- n a series of four related works (plays or operas or novels)
- A teen girl's heart must beat inside a lot of moviegoers, because Twilight, the first film from Stephenie Meyer's tetralogy, earned $384 million 10 times its budget in .
- The serial publication of Yukio Mishima's last works, a tetralogy called The Sea of Fertility, has the eerie effect of making him seem the fastest and most prolific dead writer .
- His tetralogy on the Revolutionary War at sea has sold over 1,000,000 copies in all editions.
News & Articles
- Patrick's People — Chandler Bastian, 2, will face a third open heart surgery
At first glance, Chandler Bastian seems like any cute, bright two-year-old who loves playing outdoors. But a deeper look, through medical imaging technology, reveals that the youngster, son of Dave and Amanda Bastian, Pittsburg, has a serious heart defect. He was born with tetralogy of Fallot, a rare congenital heart defect that occurs in approximately 400 out of every million live births. The ...
Aug. 22, 2013 - The Morning Sun
- John Updike in San Jose Mercury News
The tetralogy to me is the tale of a life, a life led by an American citizen who shares the national passion for youth, freedom, and sex, the national openness and willingness to learn, the national habit of improvisation,Updike wrote. "He...