- n brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes
- For example: "Prohibitionists might mention that THC delta-9 tetra-hydrocannabinol, the smile-producing chemical in pot often appears in the blood of people in auto accidents.
- The game became known as Tetris, a combination of the Greek prefix tetra and Pajitnov's favorite sport, tennis.
- Your tank consists of: Pterophyllum scalare (angelfish), genus tetra (black tetra), Corydoras (Amazon catfish), speckled Mollies, and what seem to be Australian rainbow fish.
- Dalton McGuinty in The Barrie Examiner
That's something pretty wonderful, something to inspire us,said McGuinty, urging people to take all their containers back for a refund. "It's not just the big bottles. Bring in those plastic bottles, those tetra packs - whatever they're...
- Azhar Ali in Daily Times
I worked with a group that I helped start actually, the Tetra Society of North America, where we have volunteer engineers who help disabled people make things. The city engineers and the Tetra volunteers came together and made quite an interesting... Sam Sullivan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sullivan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhByqHzFj_rnh0BHtaCS2Z58Uz8g CTV.ca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060223/torino_vancouver_060223/20060223/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHecHzrFp6E4NRe2MHMZu4VYwa3QA Feb 23, 2006
99209 131589 tetra Managing director Tetra Pak Pakistan, Azhar Ali Syed said, In collaboration with our customers, Tetra Pak already has four established community dairy hubs that directly or indirectly benefit about 6,000 small holders and dairy farmers and...