- n a small square tile of stone or glass used in making mosaics
- This scene from a full-length play, The Private Life of the Master Race, is a tessera in a jeweled mosaic arranged from the poems, songs, plays, letters and aphorisms of one of the .
- You get the impression that not a tile or a tessera has been laid, not a square inch of valance put in place, without the boss's scrutinizing it.
- You get the impression that not a tile or a tessera has been laid, not a square cm of valance put in place, without the boss's scrutinizing it.
News & Articles
- Tessera Technologies to Participate in the Fifth Annual CEO Investor Summit 2013
Tessera Technologies, Inc. today announced that the Company’s management will participate in the Fifth Annual CEO Investor Summit 2013 on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at the W Hotel in San Francisco, California.
June 27, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tessera Technologies Names John Allen Acting CFO
Tessera Technologies, Inc. today announced the appointment of John Allen as acting chief financial officer , effective June 26, 2013.
June 26, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tessera Technologies names interim CFO
The chief financial officer at Tessera Technologies has stepped down, the latest shake-up in the executive ranks at the company which licenses miniaturization technology for electronic devices. Tessera ...
June 26, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Richard Wagner in Business Wire (press release)
Tessera is one of the industry's leading technology development and licensing companies,said Hans Wagner, Eyesquad's Chairman. "This acquisition will enable Eyesquad to translate its technically advanced solutions into licensable...