- n a character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter
- v communicate by telex
We telexed the information to our sister company
- An FBI agent assigned to the CIA wrote a telex to the FBI about al-Hazmi and al-Midhar but for reasons that are still unclear it was never sent.
- It will change the way humans interface with computers and make today's methods seem as outmoded as telex machines and brick-size mobile phones.
- In an Elyse meeting in July, Sarkozy told the UAE leader that he wanted "utmost attention" given to Alexandre's alleged attack, according to a confidential diplomatic telex from .
News & Articles
- SEC Charges TelexFree With Fraud, Alleges $1.1 Billion Pyramid Scheme
The Securities and Exchange Commission has announced it filed civil fraud charges on April 15, 2014, accusing multiple companies under the TelexFree umbrella, as well as officers and promoters, of orchestrating a massive pyramid scheme that targeted Dominican and Brazilian immigrants and took in at least several hundred million dollars from investors worldwide. In addition to the TelexFree ...
April 17, 2014 - Forbes