- n a public utility that provides telephone service
- But he predicts the market for telco centres will resume its bullish growth when industry consolidation kicks in -- probably in the first or second quarter of 2002.
- The telco's shares fell 40% within a few weeks of announcing its move on the Australian carrier.
- Li's grand vision was to use the telco's network as a springboard to launch an interactive entertainment service called Network of the World (NOW), aimed at delivering TV-style .
- Scott McNealy in PC World
I have explained to every telco that either you become a destination site, or the destination site will become a telco,McNealy said at a news conference at Sun Microsystems' Worldwide Education and Research Conference in San Francisco on...
- Lee Hsien Yang in International Herald Tribune
In Singapore, we recorded strong revenue growth in the telco business while extending leadership in the data and Internet market,said Lee Hsien Yang, the company's outgoing chief executive.