- n the science of architecture
- n the branch of geology studying the folding and faulting of the earth's crust
- Meanwhile, there are still gaps in Einstein's theory of relativity and the germ theory of disease and the theory of plate tectonics.
- Plate tectonics, for example or even Einstein's General Theory of Relativity fail to cover all bases.
- A generation ago, the paradigm-shifting understanding of chaos theory revealed the power of disorder in meteorology, marketing, plate tectonics and more.
News & Articles
- ETC Announces the Resignation of James D. Cashel as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
SOUTHAMPTON, Pa., June 14, 2013 - Environmental Tectonics Corporation (OTC Pink: ETCC) ("ETC" or the "Company") today announced that James D. Cashel, the Company`s General Counsel and ...
June 14, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- New subduction zone forming off Spain's coast
By Becky OskinLiveScienceA budding subduction zone offshore of Spain heralds the start of a new cycle that will one day pull the Atlantic Ocean seafloor into the bowels of the Earth, a new study suggests.Understanding how subduction zonesstart is long-lasting mystery in plate tectonics, said lead study author João Duarte, a research fellow at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.Subduction ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Debra Fischer in BusinessWorld Online
They may be water worlds without plate tectonics that force the land mass up above the ocean. These could be worlds that in fact have life like our oceans, but perhaps not sending radio signals to us,said planet hunter Debra Fischer of San...
- Zalmay Khalilzad in Washington Post
The tectonics are shifting in the Sunni heartland,Khalilzad told me. "A fault line is developing that is going to expand, between Zarqawi and his allies and elements of the insurgency."