- r in a playfully teasing manner
`You hate things to be out of order, don't you?' she said teasingly
- In these two discs, her reedy, frayed-at-the-edges voice, teasingly lagging the beat, instinctively breathes the bittersweet essence of the jazz life.
- That question, so teasingly close to the right one, is, Why do people join terrorist groups? The better the study, the more muddled the findings.
- As the meeting continued, the students traded ideas for fund-raising concerts and teasingly racy "Show Us Your O-Face" parties.
News & Articles
- Jamie Foxx as Electro in 'Spider-Man 2'
While we wait to see what the Comic-Con panel for "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel will bring us, we'll bide our time with this clip of Jamie Foxx as Electro. The actor teasingly tweeted back in November that he went as "Electro for Halloween ... Costume fits well." It wasn't long before the star was confirmed […]
July 18, 2013 - CNN
- Hugh Laurie in BuddyTV
It will be addressed, but teasingly, and it will probably take four and a half years,Laurie joked, in reference to Huddy sex last season, which was, well, five seasons in the making.
- Frank Field in guardian.co.uk
Explaining his decision, on his blog, Field said: "Both major parties are stringing the voters along, teasingly suggesting that big cuts in expenditure and tax hikes will be necessary, but neither has any intention of disclosing their plans to...
- Amy Poehler in Pressemeldungen.at (Pressemitteilung)
We kind of teasingly say that we are being real 'agents provacateurs' by doing this,says Poehler. "Because both Mr T, Corolla and Geller have both been cast in real Burger King ad campaigns of the past. So it'sa very 'art meets life'...