- r in a playfully teasing manner
- Small boys on the river bank tauntingly waved hot dogs and ice-cream cones at them.
- All they have lost and suffered, everyone they have lost, have brought them to this tauntingly living planet.
- When various items began to turn up in Berlin last spring, often to be hurled tauntingly back at Great Britain by renegade Broadcaster William Joyce (Lord Haw-Haw), Scotland .
News & Articles
- Aggressive Giacomini vows to play smarter for Seahawks
RENTON — Breno Giacomini quickly halted Red Bryant’s path to the quarterback during pass rush drills Sunday, stuffed the stout defensive end on his backside and tauntingly glared at his teammate as if to ask, “You want some more?”
July 29, 2013 - The Daily News