tattoo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- n a design on the skin made by tattooing
- n the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
- v stain (skin) with indelible color
- Japan's undisputed tattoo sensei, Horiyoshi, is unimpressed with these amateurish scratchings that now abound.
- Mike Tyson's new facial tattoo might strike his fancy now, but one day he may join the legions of folks who want nothing more than to remove or conceal their body art.
- There have been more than 300 biographies, learned essays by Steinem and Kael, countless documentaries, drag queens, tattoos, Warhol silk screens and porcelain collector's dolls.
- Star Jones in MTV News
One thing [few people] knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my tattoo wasn't surprised,said Carey.
- President Bush in Guardian Unlimited
Make sure you get a picture of the tattoo,Bush said, eyeing photographers. "The man's proud of it."
- Chris Brown in Stuff.co.nz
Natalie has refused to deny reports she is dating Chris, saying: "It's true we did visit a tattoo parlour together but I can't say if we got anything done because that is personal. Things are going well between us but I really do not want to comment...