tantrum : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a display of bad temper
she threw a tantrum
- A little more than a month ago, insiders were saying the Dean movement had all the resonance of a temper tantrum.
- If Brown and Obama are going to be in the same city, the British Press, apparently aided by leaks from Downing Street, just has to throw a tantrum of some sort.
- The best recourse, which the Obama Administration successfully employed, is to treat the House and Senate like a 2-year-old having a temper tantrum.
News & Articles
- Taper Tantrum
Watch Taper Tantrum video online. News and opinion video from The NYTimes including breaking news, investigative reporting, national and international coverage. Style and celebrity video.
June 17, 2013 - New York Times
- SPX Likely Headed Higher as 'Taper Tantrum' Fades
SPX Likely Headed Higher as 'Taper Tantrum' Fades
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- MLS 2013, Week 16 preview and fixtures: Time to kill off a character
International absences are still dealing blows to MLS matches (unless you're the Revolution and Jerry Bengtson threw a temper tantrum because Honduras didn't start him so he returned to the club), which coincides wonderfully with the league's midseason lull. Isn't this around the time when they kill off a character (Chivas)? Portland Timbers vs. FC Dallas Saturday, 5 p.m. ET - ESPN Blas Perez ...
June 15, 2013 - SB Nation
- Tim Hudson in ESPN
I felt like my 2-year-old little boy after he throws a tantrum,Hudson said. "Then I felt pretty good after that. Mac was kicking himself for not blocking it, but I told him it was a tough pitch. I thought that was the ballgame. I couldn't...
- Troy King in al.com (blog)
The primary election contest Tim James filed with the Alabama Republican Party is a temper tantrum thrown on paper and nothing more,King said. "His motivations are obvious. His basis is premature. And his filing is frivolous."
- Mark Strong in eTaiwan News
I think it's the banks having a temper tantrum because they're not getting what they want,Strong said.