take back :
- v bring back to the point of departure
- v regain possession of something
- v resume a relationship with someone after an interruption, as in a wife taking back her husband
- v move text to the previous line; in printing
- v take back what one has said
- v cause someone to remember the past
News & Articles
- McAlester Prescription Drug Take Back Event
Neighbors Building Neighborhoods along with The Pride in McAlester, the Pittsburg County Sheriff’s Department and the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics hosted two “Take Back” events April 27 in McAlester taking in a combined total of 70 pounds of medication.
June 13, 2013 - McAlester News-Capital
- TRENTON: Police, pharmacy to host second Yellow Jug Drug Take Back day
TRENTON — The Police Department is partnering with West Grange Pharmacy to host the second Yellow Jug Drug Take Back Day event.
June 13, 2013 - The News-Herald
- County Board takes back hiring authority
Three of five Winona County Board members would like to take back the authority to hire department heads and other key county personnel, after that power was relinquished to the County Administrator in October 2010. All that is left is to determine the details of the new policy, which is expected to be modeled after the procedure used in Winona County in 2004.
June 12, 2013 - Winona Post