- n edible glands of an animal
- The oven-baked chicken with veal sweetbread and mushrooms that we tried was the highlight of an eight-course set meal spread over two hours.
- The thymus (sweetbread) is a gland located above the heart, at the root of the neck.
- Rowntree's husky baby rats played precociously because he stimulated their thymus glands with sweetbread extract.
News & Articles
- Table 28, soon to be seating
Chef Scott Rains ’ idea of modern American cuisine is this: A quail lollipop served with Tobasco butter and gorgonzola fondue. Smoked octopus with fava beans and kalamata olives. A spinach and sweetbread salad. A tomahawk ribeye, 26 ounces of aged steak. That’s all coming Aug. 20 to Table 28 , the restaurant taking the place of Vesuvio in the Best Western Premiere Governors Suites hotel. About ...
July 23, 2013 - Arkansas Times