- n a bandage of elastic fabric applied to uplift a dependant part (as the scrotum or a pendulous breast)
- But, continues Wulsin, "once lengthened by tension, these fibrous connections (Cooper's suspensory ligaments) do not resume youthful dimensions, and despite hopeful legend, no .
- He would reduce the powers of the Senate to the undignified status abhorred by the British Lords; that is, he would make it an empty debating chamber with a suspensory veto .
- Dennett thereupon asked for a "suspensory veto" on financial proposals.
News & Articles
- All News
Freedom Child, runaway winner of the Grade 2 Peter Pan at Belmont Park in May, emerged from the Jim Dandy with a high suspensory ligament tear in a hind leg and has been retired to Country Life Farm in Maryland.
Aug. 15, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Peter Pan winner Freedom Child retired to Country Life Farm
Freedom Child, runaway winner of the Grade 2 Peter Pan at Belmont Park in May, emerged from the Jim Dandy with a high suspensory ligament tear in a hind leg and has been retired.
Aug. 11, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Gai Waterhouse in Daily Telegraph
We don't want to place any pressure on her, she will tell us when she is ready,Waterhouse said. "Remember a horse called Pharaoh? He won back-to-back Doncasters in 1994 and 1995 after he had done his suspensory on two occasions. I...
- Todd Pletcher in ESPN
He had some inflammation in his right fore, and we have diagnosed a soft tissue, suspensory issue,Pletcher said Monday from his Belmont Park office. "He'll go to Overbrook for some follow-up diagnostic evaluation, and we'll see whether...