supernaturalism : Definition, Usages, News and More
sooh per na chuh ruh li zuhm
- n a belief in forces beyond ordinary human understanding
- n the quality of being attributed to power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces
- But the Vatican response also reined in the flip-side of such enthusiasm: unfettered religious hysteria that can occur when white-hot supernaturalism seems to rupture the staid .
- But this season, with the Top 10 debut of ABC's eerie Lost, there are signs that viewers are ready for less naturalism and more supernaturalism.
- I wish the promise of the Enlightenment would be fulfilledthat supernaturalism would be replaced by scientific investigation and reason.