supermom : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an informal term for a mother who can combine childcare and full-time employment
- They have to be the supermom.
- What few people know is that Susan, 44, needs a little chemical help to be a supermom: she has been taking the antidepressant Prozac for five years.
- The past 30 years have seen the emergence of the working mom, the single mom, the supermom, the soccer mom and--because full-time motherhood is often considered a choice rather .
- MF Husain in Expressindia.com
So my advice is more personal: Give yourself a break. I know for myself, I want to be supermom and work really hard, be very good at work, lose all the weight, and all the while you're not sleeping, and still putting a lot of effort into the... Salma Hayek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salma_Hayek&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEeBJEPJAhF0GQ2nT33i3ZrTnQCCA Dallas Morning News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/healthyliving/family/stories/041508dnlivnewmoms.68378512.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFhpde0NQqH1DeY3W2tQOJAE_4cfQ Apr 15, 2008
96654 128204 supermom On Madhuri's sons Arin and Ryan, Husain said she is such a fantastic mother. She is totally involved with the kids and has made the transition from superstar to supermom effortlessly."
- Jo Frost in Christian Science Monitor
Don't be too proud, don't play martyr and supermom,says Ms. Frost, author of the recent book "Supernanny: How to Get the Best From Your Children." "It's OK to say, 'You know what, this isn't working for me. I'm not happy with this,...