- r in a stupid manner
he had stupidly bought a one way ticket
- And suddenly years of stupidly easy mortgages came back and broke the banks that issued them.
- Whether Gates acted stupidly or not does not change the fact that the cop acted stupidly.
- Lastly, when Moran pressed Obama a second time as to whether he thought the Cambridge police had acted stupidly, the President more or less declared the story a trumped up .
News & Articles
- Mustang GT500 review: For when you must have an affordable-but-stupidly-fast car
With more power than any other production V8 ever before, the 2013 Shelby GT500 is a mix of speed, muscle, and surprising nimbleness. The post Mustang GT500 review: For when you must have an affordable-but-stupidly-fast car appeared first on Digital Trends .
June 30, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Rory McIlroy strains wrist trying to play impossible shot on third hole of US PGA
Rory McIlroy will attempt to play through the pain barrier at the USPGA Championship after bravely – or stupidly – taking on an impossible shot in the first round at the Atlanta Athletic Club.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- REVIEW: When you must have an affordable, stupidly fast car, the 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 is ready
With more power than any other production V8 ever before, the 2013 Shelby GT500 is a mix of speed, muscle, and surprising nimbleness. The post REVIEW: When you must have an affordable, stupidly fast car, the 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 is ready appeared first on Digital Trends .
June 28, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Barack Obama in Atlantic Online
The Cambridge police "acted stupidly in arresting someone when there was already proof that they were in their own home," Obama said, which became the front page headline on today's Boston Globe.
- Franz Beckenbauer in Telegraph.co.uk
A game like this should be a semi-final, not a last-16 game,said Beckenbauer. "Stupidly, the English have slipped up a little by finishing second in their group."
- Khaled Mashaal in San Francisco Chronicle
If (Israeli officials) decided stupidly to invade Gaza, we will fight them with God's help,Mashaal told reporters from his base in Damascus. "We will fight them like lions."