- v give a structure to
- a having definite and highly organized structure
a structured environment
- s resembling a living organism in organization or development
- The CDS market then expanded into structured finance, such as CDOs, that contained pools of mortgages.
- These structured securities must be spun for me immediately.
- Another site that can quickly suck you in: Getty Images' 10 ways, 10 separate, uniquely structured virtual paths through one immense collection.
- Ben Bernanke in USA Today
A fiscal stimulus package should be implemented quickly and structured so that its effects : are felt as much as possible within the next 12 months or so,Bernanke told the House Budget Committee.
- Richard Shelby in TIME
Basically, I believe the Paulson proposal is badly structured,Shelby said. "It does nothing basically for the stressed mortgage payer. It does a lot for three or four or five banks ......
- Barack Obama in Bloomberg
Obama, who has ordered the closing of the Guantanamo Bay facility, said he wanted to preserve the military commissions system as a forum "for trying enemies who violate the laws of war, provided that they are properly structured and administered."