- n a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts
the structure consisted of a series of arches
- n the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts
artists must study the structure of the human body
the structure of the benzene molecule
- n the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations
his lectures have no structure
- n a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing
he has good bone structure
- n the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships
sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family
- v give a structure to
I need to structure my days
- His structures speak plainly of engineering, of struts and cables, white concrete pylons and keen-edged glass louvers.
- But it is also home to an extensive array of beautifully preserved Modernist structures that have turned this golf-and-cocktails resort town into a must-see destination for .
- But the structure, as designed by Rozelle, has been largely responsible for the money.
News & Articles
- Structure Fire in Grand Chute
Grand Chute fire crews battle a structure fire Saturday afternoon.
June 16, 2013 - NBC26 Green Bay
- Structure Fire In North Central Spokane
Early Saturday morning at 12:45 A.M., the Spokane Fire Department responded to a report of a structure fire in the 300 block of W. Nora. Engine 3 from their neighborhood station location of Indiana and Ash was first to arrive and found a storage shed well involved in fire.
June 15, 2013 - KHQ Spokane
- Possible Structure Fire
Copperopolis, CA -- There is a structure fire near Copperopolis. Fire Fighters are headed to a blaze at 125 Poker Flat Road near Lake Tulloch. Cal Fire reports a neighbor spotted black smoke coming
June 15, 2013 - MyMotherLode.com
- John Paul Stevens in KTVN
Stevens said that unlike a ruling two years ago overturning a Washington, DC, handgun ban, Monday's decision "could prove far more destructive - quite literally - to our nation's communities and to our constitutional structure."
- Barack Obama in NewsHour
The structure we are establishing today is an important step toward making the people of the Gulf Coast whole again, but it will not turn things around overnight,the president said.
- Henry Paulson in Washington Post
I do not believe it is fair or accurate to blame our regulatory structure for the current turmoil,Paulson said in a draft of remarks he was to deliver Monday.