- n any of various rod-shaped Gram-negative bacteria
News & Articles
- Petco Sued for Death of 10-Year-Old Calif. Boy, Aiden Pankey, Who Contracted Rat Bite Fever
Petco Sued for Death of 10-Year-Old Calif. Boy, Aiden Pankey, Who Contracted Rat Bite Fever The family of a 10-year-old San Diego, Calif., boy who died from rat bite fever is suing Petco for the boy’s death. Aiden Pankey died last summer after his new pet rat infected him with streptobacillus moniliformis , also known as rat bite fever, a disease reportedly carried by a rodent purchased from ...
Feb. 27, 2014 - Opposing Views
- Infected Rat Bite Death: Is Rat Bite Fever Common?
An infected rat is being blamed for taking the life of 10-year-old Aidan Pankey, and now his grieving parents are suing Petco. The rat was reportedly infected with streptobacillus moniliformis which causes what is commonly known as rat bite fever, …
Feb. 26, 2014 - WebProNews